What is it?
Our SWMBO She Who Must Be Obeyed Mug from Mary Hinge
- 11oz glossy ceramic.
- Bright white glossy finish.
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe.
- Design printed on both sides
Why should I buy it?
This is our entry level product into the mysterious and somewhat baffling world of Mary Hinge. It is our SWMBO She Who Must Be Obeyed Mug. A common mug. A mug which helped build Britain. Mugs are the cornerstone of society. Every morning millions of mugs are used to wake Britons up and send them on to school or to work. There are very few people who can start the day without a drink. If all the mugs in the United Kingdom some how vanished over night the country would come to a stand still. So providing mugs to yourself or gifts to your friends, family and colleagues you are doing Britain a favour. You are keeping the world of commerce afloat by purchasing this our level speak mug. On behalf of the country we thank and applaud you.
It’s a nice, decent, standard, hard working mug which will do you proud for years to come. It was our first offering and we still like the little fellas.
Who is it for?
“SWMBO She Who Must Be Obeyed”
The phrase She Who Must Be Obeyed originally derives from the lead character of Henry Rider Haggard’s 1886 novel She: A History of Adventure
It also may refer to
- slang for “my wife”, implying she is in charge.
- fictional characters:
- Hilda Rumpole, the wife of Horace Rumpole of Rumpole of the Bailey (first broadcast in 1975)
- She Who Must Be Obeyed (sculpture), a 1975 sculpture by Tony Smith, in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse, of Mrs. Ramsay, “she whose wishes must be obeyed”
The perfect gift for the one who must be obeyed in your household or office